Want to know how to pitch your comic book to an editor or publisher? The links below were curated by JD Boucher and feature comic book creators talking about how to hone the craft of pitching.
- Definitive List of Comic Publisher Submission Guidelines by Jason Thibault
- Literary Agents Who Represent Graphic Novels by Niki Smith
- Helheim Proposal by Cullen Bunn
- Advice for Pitching Comics by Matt Hawkins
- Eric Heisserer Tweets About How To Pitch by Eric Heisserer
- Tips on Cold-Calling Comic Book Editors by Andy Khouri
- When to Pitch an Editor at a Convention by Matt Fraction
- Here Comes the Pitch by Jim Zub
If there are any resources you used to help learn about how to pitch your comic that you’d like to see added to this list, let us know by emailing email@example.com.
- Running an Online Store: A Panel Discussion - April 14, 2021
- An Intro to Financing and Budgeting for Freelancers - March 9, 2021
- The Future of Comic Book Editing: An Assistant Editor’s Panel - December 23, 2020